Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008

Towel Day

Today´s the TOWEL DAY! =) ; ) ..
Have you every heard about it!? ..

It comes from the book "
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" from Doulgas Adams. If you don´t know it - you should read it! ; ) .. It´s one of my favorite books and the made also a quite nice movie out of it! But you should definitly read it!

Christian and I celebrated the day yesterday and so we took our favorite towels with us. Christian had one with Batman (for sure ; ) and I got one with Winnie Pooh and his friends! =) ..
So.. next year - don´t forget to take your towel with you on the 25th May!

I made you a photo of Christian during using my towel as a skirt! ; )

Got you another one! ; ) He´s such a freak...

The funny thing´s that when I looked on Wikipedia for the Towel Day I found out that there´re also some other "holidays" on that day.
The Universial Day of the Jedi
Nerd Pride Day
... yeah.. it´s true.. they all exist! ; )

And.. for all fantasy-fans... there´s also a Hobbit Day! ; ) But it´s on the 22nd September.

Photos made by myself.

Keine Kommentare: