
When I found the Snipcard for the Tutankhamun-exhabition, I also got a snipcard (1+1 free ; ) for the Kunsthistorisches Museum, especially for the Arcrimboldo-exhabition, which´s there till the end of June. I´m not that fan of him, but there´s at the moment also an exhabition from Taiwan - Treasures from the National Palace Museum, which I really wanted to see. Sadly this exhabition´ll end next week and so I had to go there as soon as possible.
So Christian and I went there yesterday. First we got up, caught us a breakfast and picknicked in the small park in front of the museum, before we got it. =) We´ve been there already last year, so our first way was to the Treasures from Taiwan. It was amazing what we saw! It looked like somebody bought it yesterday and just brought it to the museum. All the samples look still so new and unused. I had two favorite ones - one teacup, which had such a nice green-colour ; ) and a scroll, which was longer than 14 meters!! I wonder how long somebody had to write and paint on it. On the scroll you could see the live along a river in China - people, houses, animals, fields.. everything - also small ships, fishermen.. And not just traditional houses from China - you could also see one or two european houses! ; )About four months ago I got a postcard from my pal from Taiwan. She sent me a postcard with a picture on.. a picture, which I well-know as an austrian.. The Kunsthistorische Museum sent some of his treasures to Taiwan and now we got art from them. =) I think that´s amazing! =) You see how museums´re working together and that you can see also part of the worlds in your country - even it´s so small like Austria! ; )
After the treasures from Taiwan we went to the figures from Arcimboldo. When we´ve been there last year, we already saw four of the most important ones, which belong to the Kunsthistorisches Museum. And they´ve also been the most interesting ones! ; ) Cool was that there´ve been the same ones, which we got in Vienna - just a little bit bigger, as a loan from the Louvre. The artist painted them one year later than the originals.Arcimboldo has been a big part of his life in Austria/Vienna and so there has been also a lot of outlines from him and other stuff.
On the photo you can see the stairs inside of the museum and the add from the Arcimboldo-exhabition.
Next to the Arcimboldo-exhabition has been the room for the Rubens paintings, which I visited again. Have you ever seen one of this huge Rubens!? .. I´d like to know how long they had painted on one of them.. and yes - I mean them! ; ) .. Rubens normaly just made a small picture and his assistants painted them again, but bigger. So you can also earn money and fame! ; )
Besides all these exhabitions, there´ve been also some paintings from Glenn Brown in the second floor. I´ve never heard about him before, but I really liked his paintings. =) One of them I like so much that I could imagine it at my living room at home - for sure next to the Nine Inch Nails poster! ; )
On the floor there´ve been some paintings from Bernard Pras. They got his art, because his photographes got the a little bit from the style, which Arcimboldos paintings have got.
There´ve only been six pictures from him - two I liked, four I didn´t. Maybe he has got more good ones, but they havn´t been there. The best one (for me) you can see here.
We had a nice day and at least Christian had a lot of fun! ; )
Before we went home - we got upstairs and looked outside of the windows to see Vienna! =) .. There I took this good picture from the second museum the "Naturhistorisches Museum", which´s vis-a-vis from the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
On the photo you can see the Naturhistorisches Museum and the Maria Theresia Platz (the small park) with the big Maria Theresia statue. She was the empress of Austria.

I still got two photos from inside the museum - one and two! ; )
Photos´re all made by myself.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen