Montag, 12. Mai 2008

Me, the old guys and the metrosexual

Yesterday I had such a freaky night.. I never believed that this all would be happen, because I just wanted to go out for dinner with my dad and ended up with a group of totally drunk people! ; ) .. So.. back to the start.

My dad asked me if I want to go with him and some friends (all between 35-51 years old ; ) out for dinner and for sure I said yes, because I only ate some ice cream and my stomage was already shouting after something different! ; ) ..
So... at half past seven Andi & Ilona - the best friends of my dad, married couple ; ) - catched us in front of our house and we got to a near "Heuriger".

The food was yummy and after too much bread and cheese and some deliciouse sweets they "old guys" deceidied to go on and not back home. So we all went to my uncle Herbert (the older brother of my dad), who has also got a restaurant in our town (long story short: my grandma had a restaurant, my grandpa had one and they both had to marry - so our family got now twice.. ; ) I should tell you that I havn´t got a good relationship with uncle Herbert.. he´s the one in the family with nobody really likes! ; ) .. But at home I´d have been alone and so I drove with them.

When we came there, there´ve been two really drunk ladies from Vienna. My dad told me that they´re a part of our family.. across five oncles and four cousins.. They two have been really cool! =) One was a teacher for handicaped children, but besides she had a Jazz-Band and also other interesting projects. It was great to talk with them.. for me! ; ) .. All the others looked like we would talk in russian or in an other strange language, because we only talked about books, theatres & plays.. culture in Vienna.. it was great! =)

There has also been my cousin Herbert (the metrosexual ; ) ... and he look as guy as always when I see him! ; ) ..

After all of them drunk to much wine only me and my uncle Herbert could drive and so we went on to the next town and to a pub called "Fritz". There we had a lot of fun with the waitress and suddenly some friends of mine came by and I stayed with them and watched the old guys, while they got drunk! ; ) ..

Too late I was driving the Renault of Andi home with him and his wife and my dad .. it was a funny drive, because they just needed one glass more to start singing! ; ) They babbled all the way home about nonsense..
I wanted to bring Andi and Ilona home and wanted take the car with me and drive home, even between there house and ours´re just 50 meters ; ), but my dad said no and so I got them and their car home and me and my dad walked on. For sure.. that wasn´t the end of the evening! After 25 meters we passed another house from some friends of my dad and there was still light, so he just had to stop and ring there. And.. another big mistake happened, when his friend opened us the door. He came from the celler and had two bottles of wine in his hands. So.. for sure we couldn´t go home, we had to stop there and go on drinking! ; )
So.. the next hour we spent with another five friends of my dad drinking wine and I could watch all these "old people" ; ) .. We told them where we´ve already been and what we already did and than me and my dad started to annoy the friend, who lived there, because we wanted to borrow his car to drive home.. yes.. to drive home - the other 25 meters! ; ) ..
We didn´t get the car and after we ate all their snakes and my dad drunk all their wine we went home.

It was such a weird night ... just to coole! ; )

Should I ever write a book I´ll definitly call it "Me, the old guys and the metrosexual".. ; ) Sounds like a perfect title for a biography, don´t you think!?

Keine Kommentare: