
I know why I love this band! ; ) ... Today Trent Reznor released again a new album online and this time it´s free!!!
Maybe some of you have already heard about the GhostI-IV album from Nine Inch Nails. He only sold it online - you could buy a download version, a 2 CD version and some limited stuff and he made a lot of money with it. If you havn´t heard something from GhostI-IV, you can check out the homepage and get you the free download songs. For sure I had to get the CD and so I´ve been really lucky when I found it in the Virgin Mega Store in Paris. I nearly wanted to order it online from America.. and.. I´d have done it, if I wouldn´t found it in Paris! ; )
The new album´s called "The Slip" and you get it here.
You can dowload it totally free. You get 10 songs and a special booklet! =) ..
You can dowload it totally free. You get 10 songs and a special booklet! =) ..
When I first read about it I thaught - YES .. but than I regogniced that it´s just an MP3 version and.. oh my god, I want a real CD!! (Yeah.. I´m a freak ; ) Luckily there´ll be one.. it´s also written on the homepage. They don´t know exactly when it´ll come out, but they wrote something from July. As long I can listen to it on my Ipod! ; )
I havn´t listened to all the songs now, but that what I heard I really liked and I really can´t wait to listen to them tomorrow all the time! =) ...
Thank you Trent Reznor! =)
So.. go and get you the CD! ; )
The picutre´s from the PDF from the Nine Inch Nails CD "The Slip".

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen