Yesterday I have been the first time in the "Akademietheater" in Vienna. It´s under the direction from the Burgtheater and they got there also the same actors, but it´s in a different house, which isn´t really next to the Burgtheater! ; ) .. The Akademietheater (academy theatre) was really small instead of the Burgtheater and it was so nice - you felt like sitting in our living room and watching the actors. =)
Jenny and I went there yesterday and we saw "Pool (No Water)" from Marken Ravenhill.
He´s an english playwriter and this play´s the first one, which´s shown in Austria.
Instead of the Shakespeare plays, this´s a totally new play (2006) and also a new way of playing - there havn´t been a lot of dialoges.. they all just talked and through their monologes you got the story behind them all and you got the play! ; ) ..I liked it. It was something new, but it was fun to watch them. =) .. A lot of people talked bad about it and so I was a little bit worried, but.. no.. everything was clear - it was funny, interesting and short! ; ) .. It just lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes - it ended, when the Shakespeare plays got their first break! ; )
I hope this one won´t be the last play from Mark Ravenhill, which they show in Austria. =) I´d definitly go again! ; )
Photos´re made by myself.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen