
Have you already heard about the Life Ball? It´s every year on May since 1993 in Vienna and it´s the biggest benefiz-show in Europe for Aids-researchs and Aids-infected-persons. It´s also against ignorance and prejudices.
The show consists of two parts. The first part´s the opening and the fashion show, which´s on the place in front of the Townhall. The second part´s a big party, which´s inside of the Townhall. This year the fashin show´ll be from Agent Provocateur.
Every year the got a special theme for the show. This year it´s "Aliens". For me the best theme was "Fairy tales" some years ago.
More about it you can read also here.
The founder of the Life Ball´s Gery Keszler. I saw him once live, he was a guest in a TV show, where I was in the audience. He seemed to be very nice. =)
This year there´re, like every year, special guests -Sharon Stone, Kim Cattrall, Linda Evangelista, Rose McGowan, Jamelia, Alan Cumming, Nina Hagen, Patricia Field, ...
We can see the first part of the show in the TV every year. I´m not sure how much other countries know about this and also can see from it.
Once I´ve been there to watch it live, but it´s already two years ago. It was a warm night and it was nice to see all those people, because all have to dress crazy, otherwise they´re not allowed to enter the party. They all got great costumes! =)
On Tuesday I made you some pictures of the place in front of the town hall. They´ve been still working on everything, but you can imagine how it´ll look today! ; )

Photos´re all made by myself.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen