Yesterday I´ve been to the Volkstheater and I saw the play "Clavigo" from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. I´m not that big fan of Goethe and I also don´t like his books, but Jenny and I got a Snipcard for that play - if you buy 1 ticket you get 1 free and so we went there.
Sadly I´ve to say that it was a typical Goethe and so I didn´t liked the play. It seemed like stolen from Shakespeare and mixed with typical german topics at his time.
The actors´ve been okay, but the topic from the play was boring and it was very short. Only one hour and a half and with a lot of weird talking and less acting.
But I don´t give up! Next semester they´re going to play Faust (part I and II) on the Burgtheater and I definitly want to see it! It´s also good, because than I´ll read it and I should have already read it for my studies! ; )
After I saw some plays in the Volkstheater I´ve to say that I definitly prefere the Burgtheater. There the actors, the stages, the costumes - everything´s better!
First I couldn´t believe that there´s such a big difference, but it´s true. But yes - the Burgtheater´s one of the best theatres in the world!
Freitag, 20. Juni 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen