
Yesterday I´ve been the last time to the theatre in this semester. With the end of June all theatres in Vienna´ll have a summer break till September.
It was also the last show from "Geschichten aus dem Wiener Wald" from Ödön von Horvath. This play´ll not be shown next semester. Maybe in a year or two they´re going to play it again.
I read the book about two years ago for my studies. There´re two different issues - one book-issue and one theatre-issue. I read both and there´s not that big difference. I liked the book and that´s why I also wanted to see the play. The first time when I had a ticket for it one of the actress has been ill and so they had to show something different. Luckily I still could get a ticket for the last show! =)
It was the best play, which I saw in the Volkstheater until now (except for "Misery", but it was shown in the "Schwarz-Weissen-Salon" and not really in the Volkstheater ; ).
I liked the ideas of the producer and also the actors have been good.
I hope that there´ll be some great new plays during the next theatre-semester! =)
Photo made by myself.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen