Today´s the beginning of the Euro 2008, which´s this year in Austria and in the Switzerland. One country´s to small for such an event. The first game´ll be in the Switzerland and the final one, which´ll be on the 29th June, in Austria. So the next 3 weeks every soccer-fan´ll be in his own Disney Land! ; )
Here you can see where´re the stadiums.I guess you all know that Austria hasn´t got a good soccer-team and so there´s not a lot of hope for becoming the winner of the Euro 2008. ; ) But.. who knows, maybe we can win one or two games!? Our team has to play against Germany, Poland and Croatia and they´re all better than us. So we just can wait what ´ll happen!
I´m not that soccer fan and so I havn´t really looked forward to it. For sure I thaught about going to Vienna and watch some fans and look around the fan-areas, but now with my broken leg it isn´t possible. But I asked Christian to make you some pictures from the event. =)
And here I got you a picture from the mascots of the Euro 2008 - Trix and Flix.

Photos from www.wikipedia.org

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen