
Today I´ve been to the Burgtheater with Jenny. As some of you already know, at the moment´s the Shakespeare semester at the theatre and so they got a lot of plays from him. We´ve already seen - A Midsummer Night´s Dream - Julius Caesar - Measure for Measure
For sure all the plays´re new productions! But.. that istn´t bad, because you can really make something out of them. I never saw such an amazing stage design like the one by A Midsummer Night´s Dream. It´s hard to explain, but the got really less things and made something big out of it! =)
For sure all the plays´re new productions! But.. that istn´t bad, because you can really make something out of them. I never saw such an amazing stage design like the one by A Midsummer Night´s Dream. It´s hard to explain, but the got really less things and made something big out of it! =)
I´d give you the advice to go to the theatre and see it all by yourself, but.. it´s a little bit hard - don´t you think? ; )
This time we saw Much ado about Nothing and it was, like all the other plays, amazing! =) .. This one was a comedy-play, so it makes more fun to watch it, because you can laugh all the time! ; ) ..
The actors have been also amazing, instead of one - I didn´t liked him and he also forgot his text once.. well - it can happen to nearly everyone, but when you don´t like an actor and he also forgets his text - it´s even more worse! ; ) All the others have been great - there was one woman, who had a perfect theatre-voice! You couldn´t see her, because she was "backstage", but you still heard her, like she was standing next to you and talking to you! She definitly make a course with her voice - which is nothing bad.. ; )
Some of the actors I already saw in one of the other plays. The most of the time they´re playing in about 5 different plays! Sometimes I even remeber one sentence, which I read about 5 minutes ago and they´ve to keep all this textes in their minds for about an year! I ´d be a wores actress! ; )
In school there´ve always been these theatre-groups, but I never joined one. I liked to see the preformances and how the practiced, but I never felt like playing with them. You have to be born as an actress..
Photo made by myself.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen