At the moment there´s an exhabition about TUTANKHAMUN and the World of the Pharaohs in Vienna. When I first heard about the exhabition I really wanted to see it, but than I found out that you had to pay 18,50€ as an adult and also 15,50€ as a student. I like to go to museums and I know that it costs some money, but that was TO much - just for an exhabition! So I gave it up.
But last week I found a snipcard in Vienna and with these snipcard, you got a discount. If you buy 1 ticket you get 1 free! For sure it had to be the fullpriceticket, but 18,50€ for two´s still less than 15,50€ for one! ; ) .. So Christian and I deceided to go there yesterday.
Mmh.. I´m not sure, what I should write about the exhabition. The beginning was really cool - you saw a small movie about the popularst pharaoes and about their lifes and for sure the last time they talked about Tutankhamun. So .. when the exhabition´s called like him and they also add with him - there should be a lot of stuff for him, or!? .. Well.. the truth ´s that the half of the exhabition was about stuff from other pharaoes. It was interesting to, but.. it´s like I go to a museum with egypt collections. You saw amazing statues, which look like made yesterday, even they´re about 5000 years old and clothes, which still excist! .. but all stuff from other pharaoes - less known ones.
The other half was stuff from Tutankhamun - from his grave! I saw a lot of pictures from his grave and also stuff, which they got out, but I really wanted to see more! I want to see his body.. his coffin ... his treasury! Sadly.. I only saw less from that all.
As I already wrote - I saw some pictures from the grave of him, but I wanted more.. I wanted to see the movie, which they made, as they found him! It´s an exhabition about him - wouldn´t it be perfect to show how they found him?
I´ve to say.. I expected more! Sadly the didn´t showed us more from him.. from his life.. and his death! But instead of that fact I liked the exhabition. They had some really famouse artefacts and some I guess you´ll not see soon again in Vienna. =)
But I learned some new facts about his life. ; )
But last week I found a snipcard in Vienna and with these snipcard, you got a discount. If you buy 1 ticket you get 1 free! For sure it had to be the fullpriceticket, but 18,50€ for two´s still less than 15,50€ for one! ; ) .. So Christian and I deceided to go there yesterday.
Mmh.. I´m not sure, what I should write about the exhabition. The beginning was really cool - you saw a small movie about the popularst pharaoes and about their lifes and for sure the last time they talked about Tutankhamun. So .. when the exhabition´s called like him and they also add with him - there should be a lot of stuff for him, or!? .. Well.. the truth ´s that the half of the exhabition was about stuff from other pharaoes. It was interesting to, but.. it´s like I go to a museum with egypt collections. You saw amazing statues, which look like made yesterday, even they´re about 5000 years old and clothes, which still excist! .. but all stuff from other pharaoes - less known ones.
The other half was stuff from Tutankhamun - from his grave! I saw a lot of pictures from his grave and also stuff, which they got out, but I really wanted to see more! I want to see his body.. his coffin ... his treasury! Sadly.. I only saw less from that all.
As I already wrote - I saw some pictures from the grave of him, but I wanted more.. I wanted to see the movie, which they made, as they found him! It´s an exhabition about him - wouldn´t it be perfect to show how they found him?
I´ve to say.. I expected more! Sadly the didn´t showed us more from him.. from his life.. and his death! But instead of that fact I liked the exhabition. They had some really famouse artefacts and some I guess you´ll not see soon again in Vienna. =)
But I learned some new facts about his life. ; )
This monument is new. I saw it on Thursday, when I passed the street. Looks cool, mmh!? ; )

Second picture made by myself.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen