Mittwoch, 30. April 2008

Minka


Some of you already know about my cat, but for the other ones - this´s Minka! =) .. She´s now 13 years old (her Birthday´s on the 30th March 1995), but still fit like a kitten and playful! ; ) Sometimes it feels like you should play with her the hole time! And she even don´t likes all kind of games - she just wants to fight with you or to play with a cord! No interest into balls or any cat-toys. It´s easier and cheaper, but from time to time I´d like to buy her something - some cute little stuff! =)


You know - she only gets dryfood, because she´s allergic to milk (yes.. I mean milk ; ) and every sweets for cats´re including milk powder, which I couldn´t feed her! So.. no toys.. no sweets.. even no new blanket, because she loves her old one that much. ; ) ..






I just adore her! =)



Photos made by myself.

1 Kommentar:

Knox hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.