

The castle was the home of the last "emperor" of Austria - Franz Ferdinand. He should became the emperor of Austria after the dead of his uncle Franz Josef. But Franz Ferdinand was killed in Sarajevo, which was the reason for the first world war.
Now the castle´s a museum about Franz Ferdinand and the Habsburger (the austrian royal family).
Here you can see Franz Ferdinand and his wife.

This´s a photo of the last emperor of Austria - Franz Josef.

Franz Ferdinand and his wifes graves´re also in the crypt under the castle.


All photos made by myself.

1 Kommentar:
Hey Christina, I posted a blog called 'winner, winner, chicken dinner.' It's a list of seven facts people probably don't know about me. Part of the fun of the list is asking seven new people to post facts about themselves. So I thought I'd ask you.
By the way, as I write this, I have a window open writing to you on interpals. haha. I know I'm terrible at keeping in touch, but know you and your adventures cross my mind often.
Talk to you soon.
Kommentar veröffentlichen